If you have been to our KZG Performance Center in Palm Desert you will note that we exclusively use Iomic grips on our 600 shaft demo wall. There are many reasons that we do so, including the following:
1. The Iomic reps told us that their grips will last for 7+ years and they do! I installed all of these grips 8 years ago and they are still as good as new. The other brand grips we used to use needed to be changed after one year.
2. The Iomic grips clean up extremely well with just a little bit of water or window cleaner and that will keep them feeling “tacky” looking like new.
3. Iomic grips are made of “IOMAX”, not rubber.
4. Iomic grips feel great and they come in a myriad of colors (2 are proprietary to KZG, the pink and lime green).
5. Iomic grips have a lower torque rating than other grips.
There is a lot of science about Iomic grips, and if you want to read more, just click here .
Some of you may have tried out the Iomic grips a few years ago and thought they were too firm and did not have sufficient options. The good news is that Iomic has expanded their line to include:
X-Evolution and iX 2.3 both have a firm texture which gives them a feel of a cord.
iX SA 2.0 is Iomics softest feeling grip while still maintaining the Low Torque Control featured on all Iomic grips.
We have expended our offerings in the Iomic line for your convenience and DONT FORGET we offer the COLOR MATCHING FERRULES. We know you will find the quality and performance of these grips to be outstanding.
Leave a Comment